We look forward to welcoming visitors back to the Island for a later than normal start to the 2020 season.
We pride ourselves on customer service and hospitality, but to meet new guidelines, we’re having to do things a little differently this year. Rest assured that we will do everything we can to make your holiday as enjoyable as possible. Here’s a list of some of the small changes we’ve had to make and how you can help too.
• Hand sanitiser will be available at the entrance: please use it when you arrive, then wash your hands for at least 20 seconds as soon as you have checked in.
• Please wear a face covering in all communal areas. Face coverings do not need to be worn when sat in the guest lounge for breakfast.
• We won’t be showing guests to their rooms, but will provide welcome information electronically.
• We have removed all shared items such as books, magazines, leaflets, items for sale etc. in guest areas. However we are happy to answer questions on the local area: just ask.
• We have also removed tea and coffee facilities, tissues and spare towels from each room, but we will provide these to guests on request.
• To maintain appropriate social distancing we will rearranging the breakfast room to make all tables one metre plus apart with each separate table either side-to-side or back-to-back. There will be an additional/separate drop-off/pick-up table where food is put down and guests can then collect to maintain distancing. Please respect other guests in communal areas by maintaining social distancing and be patient with us and other guests.
• Rooms won’t be serviced until you have checked out. We will still change towels and empty bins as requested in a socially distanced way.
• Please keep windows open for ventilation where appropriate.
• When there is more than one room/party in occupation, we will take breakfast pre-orders electronically the night before to reduce breakfast time contact.
• All sheets/towels/bedding will be put on a hot wash with appropriate detergent.
• All relevant surfaces will be cleaned with disinfectant, paying particular attention to communal areas, door handles, switches and other common touch points. Hair dryers are fully sanitised between guest stays.
• We will maintain all our regular kitchen safety guidelines, which have been recently rated five stars by the local environmental health department.
• We have reviewed our fire safety and evacuation procedure to maintain guest safety.
• We are following all government guidelines and have information and support available should visitors develop COVID-19 symptoms.
Taking these steps should keep everyone safer.
Face-coverings must be worn on the ferries and other public transport. Some indoor attractions may require you to wear them too. We do not require you to wear face-coverings here, but you can if you wish. We won’t be providing extra hand sanitiser or face coverings, so please bring these when out enjoying the Island
Whilst you are staying with us, please help the Island community to continue to contain the virus by doing everything you can to have a safe and enjoyable visit.
Finally, if you are showing any symptoms, do not travel and stay at home.
Please, respect, protect and enjoy the Island.