With government COVID restrictions now removed, we have made a few permanent changes to help keep everybody safe.
• Hand sanitiser will be available at the entrance: please use it when you arrive, then wash your hands for at least 20 seconds as soon as you have checked in.
• Welcome information is now available online.
• Rooms won’t be serviced until you have checked out. We will check with you if you would like a change towels and bins emptied. Do let us know if you need anything during your stay.
• Please keep windows open for ventilation where appropriate.
• All sheets/towels/bedding will be put on a hot wash with appropriate detergent.
• All relevant surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant, paying particular attention to communal areas, door handles, switches and other common touch points.
• We will maintain all our regular kitchen safety guidelines, which have been rated five stars by the local environmental health department.
• We have reviewed our fire safety and evacuation procedure to maintain guest safety.
• The current Public Health advice is to take a COVID-19 lateral flow/home test and make sure you have a negative result before you travel.
Taking these steps should keep everyone safer.